Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In Christ


In Christ:


Every Spiritual Blessing is mine/ours: Eph1:3


I /we are Chosen by God to be Holy & Blameless Before Him: Eph 1:4


I am/we are Predestined for Adoption through Christ: Eph 1:5


I/we have Redemption: Eph 1:7


I/we know the Mystery of His will: Eph 1:9


I/ we have Obtained an inheritance: Eph 1:11


I/we have Hope: Eph 1:12


I/we have Heard the Word of truth & received the Holy Spirit: Eph 1:13


I/we have been Glorified because Jesus is glorified Romans 8:17


"Union with Christ is all embracing because it encompasses all divine blessing in Christ... Christ gives us Himself. He is our wisdom, He is our strength, He is our compassion, He is our sanctification. The secret to the Christian life is to more intimately know the Christ to whom the believer is bound forever. If you are a believer Christ is in you, and you are in Him; forever."


In Christ is where all my/our hope is found!

No comments:

Post a Comment